Sunday, June 13, 2010

Fast Food


Nowadays, Thailand are a lot of fast food which mainly are McDonald's, KFC, Chester's Grill, Pizza Hut, Pizza Company, Burger King, Mos Burger and etc. I think every one known McDonald's and Chester's Grill and also Burger King is known well. Fast food can made a lot of money with their brands and their interesting promotion to convince the consumer to purchase their product.



Fast Food or others word call 'Junk Food'. It is a quick service restaurant. I think Fast Food has advantage and disadvantage. It’s depending on you to choose it in good or bad way. In my opinion, it's good for people who have a rush hour especially when we're hungry but when you have time, you shouldn't eat Fast food. In addition, as we know breakfast is the most important meal for everybody, so you should have a breakfast with a healthy food not fast food.



In Thailand, Thai children often eat junk food without knowing about it enough. They think just its very delicious and quick but they aren't considering that it's not good for their health. I think now our society must be aware and beware about what you eat? because it has many affect from fast food.



You should asses in this site. It has a lot of datas about Fast Food. Check it out-.

1 comment:

  1. I love to eat Macdonald though I know taht it bad for my health. It is very delicious.

    ReplyDelete