Sunday, June 13, 2010

MIGRAINE HEADACHE


Have you ever have one side of headache? Its risk if you ever. Do you know about Migraine Headache? Migraine can happen with everyone. When I studied in grade7, my friend had a migraine but I'm not interested in it. I know only it's a headache one side. I don't know it’s dangerous. Until now I found many data of Migraine.




From I searched, Migraine headache usually happened extremely quickly. It's always only one side of headache. Pain is always getting when the body is moving. Somebody who got Migraine, they cannot sleep because they have headache so much. This disease maybe comes from street and worry about something. In my opinion, I think everybody should look after you’re healthy and in case of you got Migraine, you should go to see doctor. It's the best way for you!

More information :

https://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/migraine.html



No comments:

Post a Comment