Monday, May 31, 2010

Segway Tour Thailand



Font size I have never heard about SEYWAYS tour in Thailand before until I was searching on the internet. I found some information that it's very interesting. I think it's a good idea for using Segways in Thailand and for tourists or people when they want to travel around city. It's was a new way that you can choose it. Thai people like to try a new strange things or something that high technology very much. I recommend you when you're looking for something new. Surely that you'll impress with it. If you're interested in SEYWAYS, you can look at this website : http://www.thailandsegwaytours.com It shows you many information about where you can use it, how must does it cost? , where did you go and promotion of Segways. Although nowadays it isn't popular in Thailand so much but I think in the future it will be famous and use in many place in Thailand. I want to try to travel with Segways for once in my life.


This is a picture of some people in Thailand travel around the city by using SEYWAYS. How amazed it of ! WOW. Please take a look at this site: http://www.segwaytourthailand.com, you will see more photo about Seyways tour in Thailand and many answer that you want to know.







This is a video about Segways Tour Thailand in Morning Talk TV Program! LOOK IT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment