Sunday, May 30, 2010

YikeBike


This is the picture of YikeBike.



It's easy to move it because it can fold.


This picture is the YikeBike. I never seen it before and I can't imagine that how can I use it because it looks hard to use it. However, I think it's very interesting. The YikeBike is an invention of New Zealand. It's basically an electric powered bike like the Segway Human Transport. The inspiration for the design came from the old bicycles. The 21st Century the idea has been improved. I think this invention is very useful because it can fold so it's easy to keep and carry. Sure it's great for traveling on smooth roads.




The man in the photo is riding the YikeBike.


Credit : http://www.diseno-art.com/encyclopedia/strange_vehicles/yikebike.html










No comments:

Post a Comment